Sunday, June 27, 2010

#129: I am your daddy...

When Linda Blair did the girl The Exorcist, they hired Mercedes McCambridge to do the voice of the devil coming out of her. And there was controversy as to whether Mercedes should get credit. I was one who thought no, she was special effects. So when it came to Darth Vader, I said, no I'm just special effects. But it became so identified that by the third one, I thought, OK I've been denying it, I've been saying it sounds like uncola nut guy HolderGeoffrey Holder! ... But for the third one, I said OK, I'll let them put my name on it.]

who said this when asked why his name wasnt included in the credits of one of the most famous movies of all times?

Cracked by: Anshuman, Rohan, Nihar

Answer: James Earl Jones, for the voice of darth vader.

3 comments:

Anshuman said...

James Earl Jones who gave voice to Darth Vader

Nihar said...

James Earl Jones, on the subject of Darth vader, Star Wars

R said...

James Earl Jones, the iconic voice behind Darth Vader in the Star Wars movies